ACE200 Low Vacuum Coater
Producing homogenous and conductive metal or carbon coatings for SEM and TEM analysis was never before more convenient than with the Leica EM ACE200 coating system.
Configured as a sputter coater or carbon thread evaporation coater, perfectly reproducible results can be achieved in the fully automated system. If both methods are required for your analysis Leica Microsystems offers a combined instrument with interchangeable heads in one instrument.
Various options as Quartz Crystal Measurement, Planetary Rotation, Glow Discharge and Exchangeable Shielding complete this Low Vacuum Coater.
- Perfectly Reproducible Results
- Automated process run and assisted parameter setting
- Small and Compact
- Compact design and small footprint saves lab space
- Easy Cleaning
- With removable door, shutter, internal shielding, source, stage
- Easy Operation
- Intuitive touch screen and one-button operation